Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Hello 2012!

Today, is my first day living in Virginia with snow! It's gorgeous, but omg it's cold! I've been waiting for this day to happen since I moved and I don't think I'm prepared yet? I'm still a CA girl that has open toed shoes for work. I will be buying some warm boots tonight! 
Darrin and I flew back to CA over our break and it was great to see my family and friends again. It went too quick though! When we got back, we got to work...Uncle Gary and Aunt Trish came over and helped Darrin drain out our hot tub, but the thing still isn't working. So, that meant no bubbly in the bubbly for New Years:( We finally decided on a paint color for our living room/kitchen and painted until our arms couldn't move. After two coats and sore backs, our living room is done! Here's the new color and pics.


2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! Your farmhouse is so darn adorable! I love it and I can't wait to see how you guys make it your own:). Cheers to 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh snow! I am so jealous! Your house is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by Red Door Farmhouse and saying hi!
-Megan