Tuesday, April 3, 2012

My big redneck NASCAR weekend!

My first NASCAR experience in Martinsville, VA was a great one! 
I remember watching a couple of races with my Dad on t.v. while growing up, but NASCAR is not a big deal on the west coast. I would have never imagined going to a race, but now that it's on in our house eleven months of the year on Sunday afternoon's, I am beginning to like it. Mostly, I like the goss on the racers and the wrecks. Then Darrin fills me in on the rest, ha!...The past weekend was quite an experience and quite a party! The weather was absolutely perfect, but the ticks were out in full-force! I had a total of 7 blood sucking ticks attached to my skin! I guess that's the nature of camping in a field;)...We had a group of about fourteen and we all wore our high fashions from Walmart! Goooood times!
"If you ain't first your last!"--Ricky Bobby

American pride.
Of course you have to have camo solo cups!
Camping field that was right next to the track.
Will's sweet mullet for the weekend!
So stylin'
Chuck who's creeping in the back.

Race time!!!



My man Tony #14 didn't win, but his team mate Ryan Newman won.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Red Door Farmhouse and saying hi!
-Megan