My goal this month was to get the sunroom done and it is 90% done! It's pretty close to my board I did a few weeks ago. Just need a few more items to fill it, but I feel this room will be always changing. I'm just happy it's not empty anymore;)
|NOOO!!! Caught her in the act!|
|This painting was a surprise gift for Christmas from my Dad and his wife. |
It was painted by their friend who is a local artist in Clear Lake, CA.
It's very special to us because it's a scene at the winery where we got married.
|Left over shelf that I did in the kitchen, so I bought three Anthropologie door knobs. |
Screwed them in and instant coat hanger!
Also, this past week we had a lot of FIRSTS:
- First bbq at our house. We need to buy a real homeowners bbq soon!
- Darrin mowed the lawn for the first time and I planted new flowers.
- Maddie got her first haircut at the groomers
- Maddie was boarded for the first time. Don't think she slept one bit!
- Our nephew turned ONE.
- Our other nephew turned FIVE this week.
- Both nephews got their first Virginia Tech hat!
- Finally found a good hair salon! I don't have to fly back to CA to get it done;) Close to home and reasonable!
- And this weekend will be my first NASCAR RACE!!! CAN'T WAIT for the GOOD people watching!! I promise I'll post pics.
|First cookout on our deck.|
|Savannah wanted to join.|
|First snip snip and got a cool bandanna too!|
|What's all this excitement about?!|