Monday, August 6, 2012

19 weeks – 5 days until gender day!!!


I have been following a cute blog, Schue Love for awhile and she posted a questionnaire weekly throughout her pregnancy. I was inspired, but I wasn't diligent in my first three months. Now, that I'm back to my normal self, I really want to keep track of my next five months. So, here I go!

How many weeks: 19 Weeks. - 5 Months! 
Baby Size: Size of a large mango. Six inches.

Weight gain so far: About 5 pounds - Finally have my appetite;)
Maternity clothes: Belly band is helping me wear my regular pants and I have a few maternity tops/pants. I never knew that maternity shopping was so hard.

Stretch marks? No, but I need to find a good lotion just in case.

Sleep: Sleeping well. Sleeping on my sides with my other boyfriend (full body pillow;) 
Best moment this week: Feeling more baby flutters

Missing Anything: A good margarita, coffee and sleeping on my stomach and back!

Movement: More movement this week from the little one!
Food cravings: I haven't had too many "pregnancy" cravings. The normal, thai, sushi and I was craving calamari last night.  
Anything making you queasy or sick: Since, I've haven't been sick in a few weeks (thank goodness), I still get yucky with coffee aroma and the cats food/litter. 
Gender: We find out this FRIDAY!!!!! 
Labor Signs: No

Symptoms: Some lower back pains throughout the day/night and my belly is tighter. 
Belly Button in or out? Still in, but it's not as deep anymore:(
Wedding rings on or off? On
Mood: Darrin tells me I've been pretty good throughout this whole pregnancy. So that's good! I haven't cried for anything. I have more normal energy back, yay!
Looking forward to: Finding out what this little berry is! It's amazing what a huge life change we will be experiencing this week. Also, I'm flying home to California to tell my family/friends in person and finally going baby shopping!
Things to do still: Lots to do in five months! Registry, baby shower venue in CA, finally attend a prenatal yoga class, finish reading baby books, and try to find more decor for the baby room. The list will never end...
Due Date: December 29th! Christmas/New Years baby!

Miss Maddie will be a great sis to her little brother or sister.
A little belated pic.

5 comments:

  1. Awww you look.wonderful...just glowing! Glad you're able to document your pregnancy as well and that you found the questions helpful! Best of luck through your pregnancy! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the 19th week pic!!!!!! You look cuter every week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to find out what baby is!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by Red Door Farmhouse and saying hi!
-Megan