Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Sadie Elizabeth is here! (4 weeks ago)

We couldn't have asked for a better Christmas this year!

Sadie was born on December 26th at 7:51p.m. weighing 7lbs 4oz and 22inches long.

Like any mother would say, she is absolutely perfect. It's amazing to finally meet the little girl who was growing inside for the last nine months. She is a combination of both Darrin and I, but mostly resembles her Daddy. Sadie is the sweetest, calmest, easy-going baby and I'm am so grateful to have her. It makes me sad that she won't be this tiny little newborn for that much longer, but it will be exciting to watch her grow. Motherhood and parenting with Darrin has been incredible so far. It has not been stressful on us (yet) and we have a pretty good routine going. In the four weeks of being home, we have only had one bad night, but after two lactation appointments, we have the feeding down now. I love being home with her and I'm so happy to have our little girl in our life. I love her so much and I just want to kiss her face all day long;)



My Mom and sis flew in!
Sadie loves paci's 
Love

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by Red Door Farmhouse and saying hi!
-Megan